Things of note:
- I was called Jessica by some elementary school kids in the park. Apparently it's the name of their foreign teacher. Perhaps they think all foreigners are "Jessica"
- I celebrated St. Patty's day by going to an all you can eat and drink night at a Mexican Restaurant. Hey! Margaritas are green... so that's festive, right? I thought I had built up my eating stamina all day by eating a smallish lunch and a snack after school... but no! I couldn't actually eat that much and my 2 and a half margaritas paled in comparison to the 6-10 everyone else had! Probably a good thing anyway! I got to meet some new people, which was fun!
- Yesterday my coteacher whispered shyly to me "The other teachers and I were talking about naughty words... do you mind if I ask you a question?" I said "Sure..." expecting something really terrible or crude to come out of her mouth but then she said, "What is the stuff in your nose that you blow out." haha!
- Today is "Parent's Day" at my school. Which means teachers have to have meetings with parents and they parents are electing their representatives and such. Hurray for me because classes were shortened to 30mins, plus 3 were canceled for testing. When the vice principal introduced all the teachers to the parents... she forgot to introduce me. Ji Young, the hilarious teacher said, "She forgot you, so... I hate her."
- Tony and Ste arrive in Korea today! ASSAH!
Your co-teachers sounds so freakin' cute. "She forgot you, so I hate her." lolz
ReplyDeleteYes! I love her! Amazing!
ReplyDelete