One might say that the crazy light emanating from my finger is just a reaction of the Christmas lights to the camera flash... but if that's the case why am I holding just one finger up? Is it just a half-assed attempt at the peace sign? I don't think so! I'm definitely channeling some sort of supernatural energy! Despite the clear evidence... I was still skeptical.
And then there was this picture! Seems there was need for more energy at this moment! A bit dragon ball Z-esque I might add! Strange... Julie seems to bring these magical powers out of me!I s'pose I'm a bit old for Hogwarts... perhaps they'd take me anyway?
-L.
LMAO. I seriously lol'd.
ReplyDeleteOh, friend, if only you had been home the day the owl came for you! Sadly, here's what really went down.
ReplyDeleteOWL: Oh how I love being a Hogwarts owl. It's rewarding, the benefits are good, and I get a freakin lot of candy from Dumbledore's office. Life is good! Nothing wanting. Who's this Hogwarts letter for? Hmm ... Lisa Clark. Funny how she'll be the only American to receive a Hogwarts letter, as Hogwarts is a British boarding school ... ah, well. I don't ask, I just deliver.
LISA'S HOUSE: Sup, owl? Look, I've left you an open window.
OWL: Sweet. Now, I see a little girl in the front room. Perhaps it's this Lisa to whom I am delivering things. I'll just go see.
NASTASYA: What kind of Dad gives a wrench as a birthday present. Sheesh, it's not like a display violent tendencies. Maybe he wants me to be a plumber when I grow up.
OWL: I say, if you could just ...
NASTASYA: Freakin' owl in the living room! Danger, danger! Meet me friend the wrench!
OWL: *bites the dust*
NASTASYA: And now, to be safe, I'll burn the carcass in the fireplace to avoid the spread of disease.
HOGWARTS LETTER FOR LISA: So long, farewell, auf vietzen, good night ...